Healthy Frozen Sweet Treat Alternative to Ice Cream
This healthy frozen sweet treat is a perfect alternative to ice cream that helps satisfy that sweet tooth craving. Enjoy a burst of fresh frozen fruit in this smoothie that is quick and easy to prepare. I love to enjoy this frozen sweet treat on a hot summer day or for dessert at the end of a busy day. This sweet treat is a perfect alternative to ice cream that helps satisfy that sweet tooth craving. I love ice cream, but sometimes I need to have healthier alternatives that still satisfy my sweet tooth craving. That’s why I love to make this healthy frozen sweet treat fruit smoothie!
Quick and Healthy Frozen Sweet Treat
I love that this recipe is very quick and easy to prepare.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Cacao Powder if you prefer to add chocolate taste
- Almond Milk (Or any other milk that you prefer)
- Wash the blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries.
- Add all the fruit to one bag and place the bag of fruit into the freezer.
- Freeze the strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.
- Empty bag of frozen fruit into blender or mixer.
- Add a splash of almond milk (or any other milk you prefer).
- Add ice cubes.
- (You can add cacao powder is you prefer to add some chocolate taste.)
- Blend and mix. (I have a Ninja blender and use the frozen smoothie option.)
Enjoy Your Healthy Frozen Sweet Treat
Serve your frozen sweet treat with a few fresh strawberries and blueberries as a garnish on top and enjoy!
The Blender I Use
I use the Ninja Auto-iQ Total Boost Kitchen Nutri Blender System to create the perfect blend of frozen strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. I never have to worry about the blending of frozen fruit and ice. The blender creates the perfect frozen fruit smoothie. Check out the Ninja Auto iQ Blender I use by clicking here. If you are concerned about blending frozen fruit and ice in your blender, use smaller sized ice cubes or let the frozen fruit sit in room temperature for ten minutes before blending.
For more blueberry and strawberry healthy sweet treats, check out the post, Strawberry and Blueberry Snacks for a Busy Teacher.